Rural Refuse Application
- All refuse containers (hoppers) are located in alleys and in relation to the street where there are no alleys.
- All hoppers are owed by the City of Oakley. Paying customers may use any hopper within the city.
- Items not allowed in the hoppers are: large and heavy items that would damage the refuse truck, used oil, paint cans that are not empty and dried out, and hazardous materials.
- Permits are available for use of the landfill by persons not residing within the City of Oakley. They may be purchased at the City Office for $6.50 per pickup load, dump truck and farm trucks-$25.00 and semi truck-$50.00.
Residential (within city limits) - $22.00
Residential-Mobile home/apartments - $24.94
- offices, daycare, hairstyling, fixit shops, hobby, jewelry store, private garages, theaters, pawn shops - $24.94
- hardware, catalog stores, shoes, clothing, parts, pharmacy, laundromat, small garages, body shops, carpet shops, florist shops, building contractors, medical offices, variety stores, senior center, motels with 10 units or less - $30.80
- utilities, bowling alleys, donut shops, plumbing, drive-in restaurants, small manufacturing, lumber yards, taverns, grain elevators, truck wash, service stations, motels with 11 to 25 units. - $39.61
- furniture, appliance, discount stores, car and implement dealers, fast food, small restaurants, garages, fair building, banks and other large offices. - $48.41
- rest homes, private clubs, meat markets, small markets, convenience-discount stores, and schools - $57.21
- large restaurants, educational service center, Hospital, courthouse, large motel with 26 or more Units - $64.55
- Supermarkets - $111.48
Outside of City Limits
|One hopper-twice per month ||$45.48|
|One hopper-4 times per month ||$58.68|
|One hopper-8 times per month ||$85.10|
|Each extra hopper ||$38.14|
*All out of town refuse hoppers require an application and approval by the City Council.
Tire disposal requires an additional fee:
|Car Tires-$2.00 ||W/Rim-$ 6.00 |
|Light Truck-$2.00 ||W/Rim-$ 8.00 |
|Truck Tires-$5.00 ||W/Rim-$11.00 |
|Heavy (up to 18.4x42)-$12.00 ||W/Rim-$17.00 |
|Small (up to 23.1x30)-$27.00 ||W/Rim-$52.00 |
|Large (23.5, 26.5, 30.5)-$57.00 ||W/Rim-$82.00 |
The City of Oakley Landfill is located one mile south on Hwy 83 and ½ mile east on Day Dream Road.