Oakley Tourism & Convention Board
The Oakley Tourism and Convention Board is a group of individuals representing various tourism-related businesses in the Oakley area, including lodging, dining, tourism promotion groups, and the public at large. This group is charged with advising the Oakley City Council on tourism related issues that will help promote and further develop tourism in the Oakley area. The Board meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at 4:00pm in the Oakley Fire House.
Our Mission: Promote and enhance community efforts towards building tourism in the Oakley area.
Our Vision: The Oakley Community is viewed as an attractive, marketable destination for world-wide travelers and visitors.
Our goals include:
1. Improving operational effectiveness in tourism promotion efforts
2. Build and maintain partnerships with tourism stakeholders in the community
3. Enhance marketing and promotion
4. Support the tourism related efforts of the community
5. Support conferencing efforts