The County Treasurer is responsible for the following:
  • Vehicle Title and Tag renewals
  • Drivers License renewals - Required Documents
  • ID cards can be issued with proper documents. 
  • CDLs cannot be renewed in this office. Please call 785-462-3620.
  • Property Tax Collections and Distributions.

Motor Vehicle Forms

  • Affidavit of Fact - TR-12
  • Affidavit of Correction - TR-292
  • Affidavit of Relationship - TR-215
  • Application for Secure/Duplicate/Reissue Title - TR-720B
  • Bill of Sale - TR-312
  • Decedents Affidavit - TR-83a
  • Electronic Sales Agreement - TR-39a
  • Salvage Non Highway Certificate - TR-13
  • Title & Registration Application - TR-212a

Driver's License Forms

Any other forms related to Motor Vehicles or Driver's License can be found at
Tax statements are mailed in November of each year for the current year.  Payment stubs for both the December and May payments are on the statement mailed in November.  Second half tax statements are not mailed.  Tax due dates are December 20th for the first half tax and May 10th of the following year for second half tax.